This last weekend I bought a 32 lb box of Utah peaches.
No, I don’t live in Utah, I am still here in sunny AZ. I just found a fruit lady that gets them here!
So what does one do with 32 lbs of fruit besides can them?
Well, besides devouring a few whole ones (yes, they were THAT GOOD!), Making Peach Pie,
I also made Peach Salsa!
It’s the perfect combination of Sweet & Spicy to dip on a yummy chip!
If you are a lover of Chips & Salsa, you MUST try this Fresh Peach Salsa!
- 4-5 Ripe Peaches, peeled and diced
- 3-4 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 3 slices of Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Seranno Pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together. Separate into jars and keep refrigerated.