If you follow me on Instagram,
You will remember that a few weeks ago
I picked up a bag of Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses.
I heard about these kisses last fall,
and wasn’t able to find them ANYWHERE!
So when I spotted them at my local Walmart,
you better believe I snagged a few bags,
With baking plans in mind for them.
These little pumpkin spice kisses, are delicious all by themselves,
But when paired with a chewy molasses cookie,
You better believe there were fireworks going off in my mouth!!!
Make sure you have plenty of milk in your house though,
if you plan on making these, because you will need a nice tall glass to finish them off!
Here is the recipe:
Molasses Pumpkin Kiss Cookies
Write a review
- 3 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cups (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Package of Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Beat butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add in flour mixture on low speed until incorporated. Press dough into flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shape dough into 1 inch balls, Roll in granulated Sugar. Place on parchment lined baking sheets 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press 1 unwrapped Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss into the center of each cookie. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
The Diary Of DavesWife http://www.thediaryofdaveswife.com/
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!
Here is where I am linking up this week!